Rates are based on 10 people or less. Please add $75 per night per additional guest over 10 people regardless of age. For your own comfort, more than 10 is not recommended. 12 is the absolute max allowed, regardless of age. Nightly and weekly rates are shown on the calendar below. To get an exact total for your stay or to book online, simply click on the calendar date you want to arrive, then on the date you want to depart. Then click the arrow for how many people and the total will pop up immediately. You will see the price breakdown will reflect a one time cleaning/laundering/processing fee of $195. From there you will see an option to either email a quote or book online.
Until you make a booking, prices below are subject to change without notice.
Penthouse #3702 Availability & Pricing
Book Online Calendar
Click on your arrival date, then departure date, and number of adults and children. Then you will see your total price.
Other important rate info...
1. Minimum night stay: Please note that that that the minimum number of nights is 3, 4 or 5 depending on the time of year. When you hover over any date the minimum night stay will show. If you are on a cell phone or tablet the minimum number of nights will show up when you click the date you want to arrive.
2 The down payment required to secure your booking is 20% of the total. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival and that will be charged automatically to the same card on file unless you email me in advance to let me know you want to use a different card when the time comes.
3. For bookings that include Christmas or New Years its 20% down, 20% 6 months prior, 20% 5 months prior and balance due 4 months prior to arrival.
4. For bookings that include Thanksgiving its 20% down, balance due 90 days prior to arrival.
5. If it is less than 60 days until arrival when you book then the full balance is charged. If you need a few extra days because you are also purchasing flights, you can get a cost free temporary hold on dates by clicking here.
6. For payment, visa, master or discover card are accepted. Amex is not accepted.
7. There is a separate and fully refundable security/damage deposit of $300 that is also due 60 days prior to arrival. This is processed back to your card 7 days after your departure, subject to returning all the keys, towels, and no damage of course.
8. If your dates fall between date ranges the booking is prorated accordingly.
9. You must be 27 years old to book. If you are not 27 you can email Tim Miller to ask for an exception at email@example.com
10. How do I get the keys once I arrive?
My manager is there to welcome you when you arrive to Cancun. This is why we ask for your flight info so that Francis (my manager for #3702) can plan her day around your anticipated approximate arrival time to the resort. Our guests really enjoy Francis, great lady!
1. Do we receive some sort of acknowledgement or confirmation after we book?
Yes. Your card is not charged the moment you submit your booking. I do that manually so it may take a few hours. At that point you will receive a confirmation. At 60 days prior to arrival you receive an updated confirmation/receipt after the balance is paid.
2. Do we need to rent a car in Cancun?
No, in Cancun the buses run 24/7 and you can go anywhere in the whole hotel zone for .20 cents a person. The wait time is never long and the bus stops right out in front of the resort. Or if you prefer, cabs are always at the ready.
3. Do you recommend a transfer company? Yes, this info is detailed on your confirmation. The link is:
You'll find the rates are the best in Cancun plus their service has always been strong. I also worked a deal with this company to give our guests the option to take you to the grocery store straight from the airport. This info is in the next one down.
4. Are there any grocery stores in Cancun?
There are NO grocery stores in the Cancun hotel zone, only convenience stores. Therefore it will really save you a lot to hit the grocery store early on in your stay. When you book your transfers you can check a box that says something like "add the grocery store run". This will add $30 to the cost of the transfer. For that they will take your whole group to the grocery store directly from the airport, then wait an hour while you shop, then take you to the resort. It will save you a lot of money and probably about 80%+ of our guests add this to their transfer.
5. What is I really want to rent a car, do is there parking? I cannot guarantee that. We have a small lot and when its full its full. It is free, but I cannot guarantee you will find a space.
6. How can you sleep up to 12 people?
We keep air beds in the condo and linens for same. But I do caution you to really consider your comfort. It is not comfortable when you have that many people in a 4br condo.